Thursday, November 30, 2006

Pr*ze Patrol!!

****UPDATE****
This drawing is over.. I have chosen and contacted the winners and will be announcing them as soon as I hear back from them!

Some of my generous readers have donated items to the prize pot to entice you all to send in a donation!**

I am offering a little prize to make things a little more interesting. I offer this:


Unusual Toys for you to Knit and Enjoy by Jess Hutchinson. This little booklet is a hot item! You can’t get them anymore!! So if you have been looking for it here is your chance, make a donation, and get your name in the hat!

Isela from Decor Accents Inc. has donated two $25 gift certificates for their online store.

Jane Thornley has donated two patterns of the lucky winner's choice from her pattern line.

Lynn Markman has offered a $25 gift certificate to her store (some great looms and yarn from her own Jacob Sheep there!)

Melissa is donating two jar candles, one to go to a a lucky donator, and one will go to the Earl's as a house warming gift!
Patti is offering a $25 certificate to her Creative Memories online store..


So just like those fundraisers on the radio for your favourite NPR station (yeah I know you love NPR!) I offer it up for a prize drawing. If you go to the Pearlington Project Katrina Foundation site, and make a donationeither online or by snail mail. Email me at DLayman AT neo dot rr dot com ..Put Purls of Hope in the subject line. Tell me you made a donation, and if you like, tell me how much it was. (I want to keep track) and I will throw your email in a special inbox to be thrown in a hat to have a chance of winning the original spectacular Unusual Toys for You to Knit and Enjoy booklet by Jess Hutchinson and the other prizes!!!

So wing those emails to me!

For my loom knitting friends I will offer a signed copy of my book Learn to Knit on Circle Looms. (Please put Purls of Hope-loom in the subject line!)

And who knows what else I might dig out of the stash.. we shall see!

I will throw all the names in a hat Dec. 15!!


** again these generous people have donated these items, the prizes are not being offered by The Pearlington Project Katrina Foundation, they are being offered by these individuals. The writing and opinions expressed on this blog are the sole responsibility of the author.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home