Saturday, December 16, 2006

Drawing Winners!

Well the deadline has come and gone, and so I warmed up the old random number generator and got some winners!
Here they are:
Amanda wins the coveted Unusual Toys for you to Knit and Enjoy

Quilting Granny (Charlie) and Sheryl both win a $25 gift certificate to the Decor Accents online store!
June wins two patterns of choice from Jane Thorneleys collection! (very nice)

Gretchen wins a $25 gift certificate from Markman Farms

Brittany Wins a $25 gift certificate from Patti's Creative Memories Store.

and Jennifer.. who was the only one to put Loom.. in her subject line wins a signed copy of my book Learn to Knit on Circle Looms!
I have emailed all of you so please look for the emails and get back to me so I can direct these items to you!

Congratulations.. and I already have some donations trickling in for a second Drawing. I will let you know what they are later on this week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home