Thursday, January 04, 2007

Delays all around..

I have not done the drawing of the recently donated items.. sorry I have been sick this week, and now my little guy is sick so I am focusing a bit on him. I will get the drawing done on the 15th. So if you haven't made a donation and you want to get in.. go ahead.. in my condition I won't even notice it's late..

The building blitz is being delayed. I am unsure what this means in regards to interum housing when the FEMA trailers are pulled out. It is purely a funding problem at this point. Everyone is poised and ready to take action as soon as the funding is secured.. so please keep getting the word out and perhaps we can still build in February.. I will have some more details later!
Thanks for your support and thanks for your patience!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home